How to Use Coupon Carrier to Distribute Amazon Discounts
Coupon Carrier is a promotional tool to help you gain email subscribers or foot traffic by delivering unique time-sensitive discounts and coupons to your email subscribers — Connects directly to your favorite email service provider.
While we currently don't have a direct integration with Amazon Seller Central, you can still use Coupon Carrier to distribute your unique Amazon discount codes.
Start by generating a list of unique discount codes in Amazon Seller Central. You can then import these codes into a Code List in Coupon Carrier. Once imported, you can use our different features to deliver the codes to your customers. Here's a list of articles that you use to get started:
- How to import a list of unique discount codes
- How to distribute unique codes in your emails using the Redeem Link
- How to send a unique code to each new email subscriber
- How to distribute unique codes for restaurants, physical stores, and events
- How to add unique codes to your existing email subscribers