Report Code Usage to Email Services
When a code is marked as used, either automatically when you're using an autogenerated code list for e-commerce, or when a code is scanned, you can configure your code list to report this as an event or tag to Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, and Drip (additional services coming later). Here are a few ways a code can be marked as used:
- A discount code that was generated automatically from your e-commerce platform has been used to place an order.
- A code was scanned using our scanner service.
- A code is marked as used using our Mark-As-Used button for Redeem Links.
- A code is marked as used via Zapier.
- A code is manually marked as used from within a code list.
Here's a short demo of how this works with Drip: